8 Day Brush and Bath Course
This course is an introduction into the dog grooming industry, giving you the skills to work in any innovate fast paced salon as a groomer assistant.
The course is 90% practical and 10% theory it has been developed to accommodate and educate individuals wishing to enter the grooming industry at completion you will be able to confidently commence in the grooming industry as a Grooming Assistant.
At successful completion of the course you will be able to successfully prepare a dog for grooming.
Students will also receive exclusive online access to grooming notes, tutorials, videos and more!
This course will be starting when restrictions allow us to operate safely. Please register your interest by clicking the button below.
- Dog Handling Techniques
- Understanding Various coat types
- A knowledge of Grooming tools/equipment
- A knowledge of pet shampoos and conditioners
- Bath and Drying Techniques
- Preparing a dog for grooming
- Scissoring Techniques
- Perform Dog grooms on different coat types
- Perform grooms on cross breed dogs
- Groom dogs to meet breed style and coat requirements
- Infection Control
- WHS policies and procedures